Would you please pray for Madi and me as we head to Taiwan? We are very eager to spend the week with the Heffner family and from the looks of it, the week is going to go by fast! We’re going to get a pretty good glimpse of the ministry that the Heffner’s have with the Taiwanese people but also of the island of Taiwan. Throughout the week we will be checking back in here on the blog, posting updates about the things that we’re seeing and the gospel opportunities that God is giving.
If you’re wondering what our week will look like, check out our itinerary below:
- Oct. 26 & 27 – Flying from Pittsburgh to Taipei, Taiwan
- Oct. 28 – Speaking and Ministering with Puli Shepherd’s Church
- Oct. 29
- Morning with Da Ming Students – Sharing our testimonies and about our life in the States.
- Afternoon with the kids in Puli
- Oct. 30 – Ministering with Puli Shepherd’s Church
- Oct. 31 – Hsiu Ping University – Sharing our testimonies and about our life in the States
- Nov. 1 – Shiou Lyou Chiou Island – visit the one Christian church among over 130 Idol Temples
- Nov. 2 – Speaking at Kaohsiung Jye Ming Baptist Church
- Nov. 3 – Speaking at Kaohsiung Jye Ming Baptist Church
- Nov. 4 – Flying home
We would ask that you pray for us along the way. Pray that the Lord would give us the words to say as opportunities are given to be an encouragement to the Heffner’s, the Taiwanese Christians, but also to be a light to those who don’t know Jesus Christ.